The Principal may expel a student from the school, should the student’s conduct, behavior, or influence on others in the opinion of the disciplinary committee is detrimental to general discipline/interest of the school.
Conditions for Expulsion
- A student who fails in a class for two consecutive years or fails twice in three years will be expelled by the order of the Examination Committee.
- Any student caught cheating or using foul means during the examination/test may not only be given zero in the subject concerned, but an incident of this nature may lead to his/her expulsion by the Principal.
- In case a student stops attending school without any information to the school authorities, his/her name will be struck off the rolls, 15 days after he/she stops attending school.
- Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities in maintain punctuality, regularity and discipline.
- Misbehavior in the school is dealt with by the Discipline committee of the school. In case of extreme misbehavior the committee recommends issue of warning letters as well as suspension letters.
- Parents should ensure that their wards take an active interest in the school activities.
- Parent-Teacher Meetings are held at regular intervals to provide parents and teachers an opportunity for exchanging views on the progress of the students. The report card will be handed over to the parent only.
- Parents/guardians and others are requested not to visit the classes or meet the teachers (in school campus) without prior permission of the Principal.
- Parents are required to notify the school office of any change in their address, telephone and mobile numbers.
- All communications with the school should bear the name, scholar number, class and section of the student.
- Continuous absence of students for 15 days without permission is tantamount to indiscipline and the name of the student shall be struck off the rolls under such circumstances.
- The name of a student absenting without permission for three consecutive days after any vacation is liable to be struck off the rolls.
- Only written requests from parents to allow the child to leave before the school gets over will be considered.
- Parents are advised not to visit the school and call their wards during class hours.
- All belongings of students should bear their names and classes. The school will not be responsibility for any losses.
- Students should not bring mobile phones, smart watches or other such electronic gadgets to school, or else they will be confiscated and returned only at the end of the session.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents are requested not to engage teachers of this school as private tutors for their wards.
- While every possible care is taken to ensure the safety and security of the students at the school, the school authorities will not be responsible for any injury (fatal or otherwise) sustained by any student of the school during organized activities taken up inside or outside the school or during transit from home to school & back.
- Children are allowed to participate in an inter-school event or a field visit only after a written consent by the parents.
Striking the Names off the Rolls
- The name of the student may be struck off the rolls by the Principal of the school on account of non-payment of fees and other dues after the last day fixed for payment.