- Job Opening for Senior School Librarian
We are looking for a librarian who is a voracious reader, a book critique and can make the library an endearing place for children.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Can encourage the habit of reading among children and help them embrace the virtues of reading through positive reinforcements.
- Has a knowledge of past and present classics, along with contemporary authors, and socially and culturally relevant texts.
- Is skilled in library management, cataloguing a physical and digital library and maintaining e-resources.
- Job Opening for a Kindergarten Teacher
We are looking for a patient, creative, enthusiastic, and compassionate kindergarten teacher.
- Strong communication skills (fluency in English)
- Knowledge of child development (social and emotional skills) and latest theories and practices in education.
- Designing teaching plans and using a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc).
- Experience as a Kindergarten Teacher.
Candidates may send resume at email@example.com.