With English as the medium of instruction and giving Hindi & Sanskrit their rightful place in the curriculum, the school aims at developing in its alumni a scientific temper, modern outlook and love for the motherland, imbibing its culture, heritage and traditions, besides imparting academic education in the commonly purported areas.
The purpose of our school is to make children clear and firm on principles, courageous in action and nurture universal love in their consciousness
The School Endeavours
- To impart integral education, general as well as vocational, to all irrespective of caste, creed and colour; in an atmosphere of purity, efficiency, discipline and fraternity with special emphasis on spiritual values and character building rooted in Indian culture.
- To ensure an all-round development of all students through holistic and integral education under committed, innovative, inspiring and motivated teachers.
- To develop integrity of student’s personality so as to ensure in their being a sincere dedication to the service of mankind;
- To provide training in leadership and experience in self governance through a prefectorial system and a vibrant Student Council, enjoying allied positions of responsibility;
- To develop creative potential of children through painting, music (Western and Indian), dance and other performing arts,
- To promote national integration and foster international understanding and brotherhood,
- To instill an awareness for maintaining environmental purity and ecological harmony,
- To inculcate self-confidence through participation and involvement in co-curricular activities and community service.